Barnbougle + King Island
4 Days 3 Nights
So you could not decide whether to have 2 days of Golf Heaven or 2 days at the Barnbougle’s? Well then, just DO BOTH!
Yes, you can join our fun-packed golfing adventure with all four world-class golf courses right here in Tasmania. Join 16 amateur golfers from all over Australia to enjoy 4 days and 3 nights on this FanTassie golf adventure.
- 14/03/2024 – 17/03/2024;
- 28/03/2024 – 31/03/2024
- Cape Wickham(Twin-Share) or King Island Hotel (Twin-share);
- Lost Farm Lodge (Twin-Share) ;
- Direct chartered flight from Moorabbin Airport to Barnbougle Airport;
- Direct charter flight from Barnbougle Airport to King Island Airport;
- Golf booking for Barnbougle Dunes (18 Holes), Barnbougle Lost Farm(18 Holes), Cape Wickham (18 Holes), and Ocean Dunes (18 Holes) ;
- 3 nights accommodation: Lost Farm Lodge (twin-share); Cape Wickham(twin-share) or King Island Hotel (twin-share);
- Bus transport on King Island;
- Golf cart at Cape Wickham and Ocean Dunes, twin-share;
- Pull buggies at Barnbougle Dunes and Barnbougle Lost Farm;
- Direct chartered flight return from King Island Airport to Moorabbin Airport
Your golfing itinerary of FanTassie Four
Day 1. Barnbougle Lost Farm
On the first day of your FanTassie Four tour, you and your friends will board a chartered plane at Moorabbin Airport, leaving the hustle and bustle of city life. At this point, it is a requirement to leave any work-related or COVID problems far behind you. Sit back, relax and enjoy the 1-hour 35-minute flight as you will be required on the tee in just under two and half hours.
Your golf adventure will start on Barnbougle Lost Farm. This course can be challenging on windy days. So, the weather may play a part in your score today. Remember, enjoy and have a good look around as you don’t want to miss a thing on this beautiful round of golf. Once you have played and enjoyed all 18 holes, if you are lucky, you can enjoy the facilities and dinner only a ball or two down.
Day 2. Barnbougle Dunes
Welcome to round 2 ! Barnbougle Dunes.
After breakfast, you can choose to accept your second tour challenge by playing this excellent course.
Each course that you will play in Tasmania on our FanTassie Four tour has many challenges to throw your way. Do your best and just have fun by playing this fantastic game called GOLF, and savour the day.
Once you have enjoyed and played all 18 holes, lose more today or yesterday, balls, you can enjoy the facilities and dinner.
After that, it is time for King Island! You will have a nice sleep to the sound of waves on King Island.
Day 3. Cape Wickham
Today after a hot breakfast with a tee time of around 10 am, you will have time for an early view of the Islands weather. What to wear? Is it windy, sunny or wet and cold? You never quite know what your day will bring weather-wise, but the golf, the golf will be fantastic.
Cape Wickham is ranked the number 2 course in Australia. Just breathe and swing. It’s easy, and remember, it is golf. Please enjoy your round, play all 18 holes, oh, and don’t worry, they are still making them Balls.
After the round, you can enjoy the club facilities and dinner.
The following day, it’s your final challenge, so sleep well.
Day 4. Ocean Dunes
After a good night’s rest and hot breakfast, it’s time to see what Mother Nature has offered for your last day and final round at Ocean dunes.
This course is rated NO. 15 in Australia, so you had better bring you’re A-game here as well, players. Enjoy each hole, as before with all four courses on our Fantassie Four tour words are just not enough to explain these courses. You just have to play them to understand how magnificent they are to play. So enjoy as once you have walked off that 18th hole, you will have completed your FanTassie Four journey.
We will have a short time chatting with new friends over drinks to boast of great shots or near misses and maybe a snack at the King Island Hotel before we transfer you to King Island airport to catch your charter flight back to Moorabbin Airport.
When you are back at your local club, you can tell all your golfing friends about your magnificent Fantassie Four Adventure
Terms and Conditions
- All packages are subject to availability
- Prices are per person & based on a group size of 16 ( accommodation – twin shared & cart hire – 2 people shared)
- *Off-Peak is the period from 1/5 to 31/8
- All prices are in AUD, include GST and are subject to change without notice
- Prices based on Australian Resident Green Fee rates
- Package with indicated flights are based on a group size of 16
- Flights (Flights unless stated are NOT included)
- Meals unless stated
- Full Terms & Conditions will be provided with the package quotation
- COVID-19 Impact Promise included
- International Visitor packages priced separately