2 Days at the Barnbougle's
Barnbougle 2 Days 1 night
Our second two fun days of escape are on Tasmania’s mainland, at two of Australia’s top-rated links golf courses Barnbougle Dunes (#3) and Barnbougle Lost Farm (#4). This golfing tour is available for 16 amateur golfers.
All guests will be flown from Melbourne with all games and accommodation catered for. All you need to bring is yourself, your luggage, some spending money for food and entertainment oh and of course your game for this exciting 2-day tour package
- Barnbougle Dunes
- Barnbougle Lost Farm
- Lost Farm Lodge (Twin-share)
- Direct chartered flight from Moorabbin Airport to Barnbougle Airport, avoiding all major airports and large numbers of people;
- Bus transport to and from courses;
- Golf bookings for Barnbougle Dunes(18 holes) and Barnbougle Lost Farm (18 holes);
- Pull buggies, both courses;
- 1 night accommodation -Barnbougle Lost Farm or Barnbougle Dunes, twin-share;
- Direct chartered flight return from Barnbougle Airport to Moorabbin Airport
Your golfing itinerary of 2 Days at the Barnbougle’s
Day 1. Barnbougle Dunes
Your Chartered flight leaves from Moorabbin Airport and takes you to Barnbougle Airport, landing directly at the course.
Barnbougle The Dunes is the first of your two-day, two-course challenge.
It will be the start of something very special, ranked at No 3 in Australia. It truly is a must-play dream of a golf course. There are 18 holes to complete and enjoy with 16 other armature golfers from all over Australia. I am yet to finish my round with the ball I started with during any of my games here. See if you can do better?
Once you have completed all 18 holes, it’s back to enjoy a drink, and a chat with new friends, also dinner and the many facilities are yours to use. Then stay one night at Barnbougle accommodation.
Day 2. Barnbougle Lost Farm
This morning, you will be playing at Barnbougle’s Lost Farm.
The wind can be a factor on this magnificent coastal course, Rated NO. 4 in Australia.
Lost Farm is less rugged than The Dunes. With winding coastal fairways, you will be thinking you are dreaming, but no, it is your second day at the Barnbougle Lost Farm golf course. Please enjoy.
In groups of three or four walking this course, you never quite know what mother nature will bring. Ask your tour guide, Paul, before starting your round for all the weather forecasts. Being a local, he will let you know.
The Two days at the Barnbougle’s will end with drinks and chat at the bar before we transport you back to King Island Airport for your charter flight back to Moorabbin Airport.
Please note: golf carts and drivers are only available for those with medical certificates at own expense
Terms and Conditions
- All packages are subject to availability
- Prices are per person & based on a group size of 16 (accommodation – twin shared & cart hire – 2 people shared)
- *Off-Peak is the period from 1/6/22 to 31/8/22
- All prices are in AUD, include GST and are subject to change without notice
- Prices based on Australian Resident Green Fee rates
- Package with indicated flights are based on a group size of 16
- Flights (Flights unless stated are NOT included)
- Meals unless stated
- Full Terms & Conditions will be provided with the package quotation
- COVID-19 Impact Promise included
- International Visitor packages priced separately